Guyanese authentic food with a twist of Italian and American cuisine. Our mission is to introduce my Guyanese cuisine to Cleveland Ohio. Our quality products, food and spices are my Guyanese culture. We offer a full customized menu package to compliment your child/adult birthday party, weddings, christening, baby shower, repast, co-operation breakfast, lunch or dinner parties.
EAT CARIBBEAN 2022 Guidelines
Here are some tips to help you have a successful Eat Caribbean New York Caribbean Restaurant Week 2022 experience. Suggestions for menu format, updating your staff and using this opportunity to promote your restaurant.
EAT CARIBBEAN Recommendation
- Always present the Eat Caribbean Week menu with your standard menu or have it visible as a table tent or in a prominent position in your menu folder.
- For dine-in restaurants, consider providing three options for each of three courses, i.e. three appetizers, three entrees and three desserts.
- Take-out restaurants should provide an Eat Caribbean menu of specials.
- If Beverage, tax and gratuities are not included in the price, it should be noted on the menu.
- Your menu will leave an impression on guests, including first time patrons. Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in portion size and quality.
- Consider including a vegetarian option for wider appeal.
- Offer a special, fixed-price, three-course dinner or lunch menu. If you are a take-out restaurant, special offers should be posted next to the menu.
- Provide phonetic pronunciation for unfamiliar dishes e.g. for callaloo (KAL-A-LOO)
- Provide descriptions of the dish, ingredients, and cooking method to interest patrons.
- Ensure your entire staff is familiar with the facts about Eat Caribbean – the duration of the event, the menu prices and the types of dishes on offer.
- Staff should be familiar with the specials, and know if they apply to lunch, dinner or both.
- Explain ingredients, cooking methods of the special dishes to staff. Have them taste the special Eat Caribbean dishes to enable them to relay this information to patrons.
- Expect an unusually high volume of calls for reservations during Eat Caribbean week. Be prepared with days and hours of participation (June 19th-25th), and pricing.
- Avoid confusion and disappointment, ensure all reservations are informed of any menu exclusion in effect during Eat Caribbean week.
Promoting EAT CARIBBEAN 2022 To Your Clientele
- Email your Eat Caribbean menu to email@example.com by June 1, 2022 for promotion on our website and social media. Include the name of your restaurant in the subject line of the email.
- Put up Eat Caribbean posters. Use your mailing lists to inform your patrons of your participation in CRWNY.
- “Like” Eat Caribbean & Wiadca on facebook and instagram. This helps us promote your restaurant.
- Upload photos of your Eat Caribbean menu items to your social media (Instagram) with @EatCaribbeanNYC @NewYorkCarnival and #EatCaribbeanNYC
Eat Caribbean Week June 19th - 25th 2022